New 4/4 Acoustic Violin Case Bow Rosin Pink
If you're an adult who is a violin learner or enthusiast, it will be a wise decision for you to buy this pink acoustic violin pack, which includes a 4/4 full-size violin, case, bow and rosin. The head, back and sides of this acoustic violin are all made from basswood while the fingerboard, tailpiece, pegs, and chin rest are made from blacked wood and the bow is made from arbor and white horse tail. Besides, the inside of case is very soft to protect the violin and rosin is a free gift for you. Altogether, why not take this premium violin home!
1. New and high quality
2. 4/4 full size
3. The head, back and sides of this acoustic violin are all made from basswood
4. The fingerboard, tailpiece, pegs, and chin rest are made from plastic
5. Color: Pink
6. The bow is made from arbor and white horse tail
7. This set includes violin, case, bow and rosin
8. The inside of case is very soft to protect the violin
9. Rosin is a free gift
1. Violin Color: Pink
2. Weight: 1366g / 48.18oz
3. Size: 4/4
4. Rosin Dimensions: (1.89 x 1.22 x 0.63)" / (4.8 x 3.1 x 1.6)cm (L x W x H)
5. Panel Dimensions: (14.02 x 8.27 x 2.76)" / (35.6 x 21 x 7)cm (L x W x H)
6. Bow Length: 29.13" / 74cm
7. Violin Dimensions: (23.43 x 8.27 x 2.76)" / (59.5 x 21 x 7)cm (L x W x H)
8. Case Dimensions: (31.30 x 10.04 x 4.72)" / (79.5 x 25.5 x 12)cm (L x W x H)
9. Back Material: Basswood
10. Side Material: Basswood
11. Face Material: Basswood
12. Tailpiece Material: Aluminium Alloy
13. Top Material: Maple
14. Chin Rest Material: Blacked Wood
15. Tuning Peg Material: Blacked Wood
16. End Pin Material: Blacked Wood
17. Violin Bow Material: Arbor
18. Viola Bridge Material: Maple
19. Arm Length: Above 60cm
20. Age: Above 11 Years Old
21. Violin Length: 59cm
1 x New 4/4 Pink Acoustic Violin Case Bow Rosin
1. When you receive the violin, please notice that the bridge is wrapped in paper and stowed underneath the tailpiece. Don't discard it. It should be installed in the middle of the two F Holes.
2. When you receive the bow and the hairs are loose, don't worry. Use the screw to tighten the frog so that the hair has tautness.
3. When you find that part of the bow hair is broken, it is normal, please cut off the broken part and the bow can be used normally.
4. Be careful to not over tighten your bow. The hair should have a slight bounce to it without touching the stick after placing it on the strings. Usually about 1/4 of an inch distance from the low point of the curve to the hair is ideal.
5. Hold the rosin with your index finger and thumb, and thus tighten up the bow, evenly smear the rosin on the bowstring up and down. Suggested use: before smearing, rip a trace on rosin to make it powdery for quick and even smearing. Try to keep your hands away from rosin or pad with a tissue while smearing; otherwise it will become too sticky to clean.
6. If the string falls out, don't worry, it can be reinstalled, please consult customer service.